Turnkey are looking for an experienced corporate insolvency administrator (3 years +) who is looking to diversify their skill set. The Digital Trainer role is suited to someone who has a keen interest in technology and would like to help Turnkey’s clients drive their own digital agenda as they move to adopt IPS Cloud.
Specifically the role will be focused on the following
- Understanding in depth the new IPS Cloud system and all of its new functions / features to be able to write online training material through a newly acquired digital adoption platform, Walk Me. Applying your knowledge of insolvency, you will be responsible for the product ownership of Walk Me and how it is embedded in the overall learning programme for IPS Cloud
- Shape and drive the digital learning strategy for IPS Cloud and all associated products by developing a blended approach to learning
- Facilitate and execute online webinars for existing Turnkey clients who will have a varied level of expertise based on the portfolio of tools they currently use
- Produce a range of media to support Walk Me including online video’s, blogs, tips, hints, news items and product documentation
- Act as a key point of contact for clients who are onboarding to IPS Cloud, troubleshooting and driving successful migration projects to completion
- Assist the front line support team in fielding support calls when required
- Assist the testing function in executing test plans and scripts, providing structured user feedback to the development process
Key skills required:
- A sound knowledge of the formal corporate insolvency process to be able to understand the key functions of IPS
- A clear, concise ability to write in plain English, translating business rules into digestible training output
- A reasonable knowledge of IPS SQL
- Be organised, innovative and deadline driven
- Be customer focused, a strong communicator and enthusiastic
- A confident facilitator, with the ability to manage both virtual and face to face training sessions
- Have a sound understanding of MS Office
- Discretionary bonus
- Benefits – Pension, private medical insurance
- Holiday – 24 days plus statutory
- Holiday – A day off on your Birthday!
- Flexible working
We have been established for over 40 years with a strong UK client base and a growing international reach. We develop and deliver tailored software solutions and IT expertise to a wide range of businesses. Our insolvency solution (IPS) is the UK market leader.
Turnkey is a special place — we genuinely care about our staff. People rarely leave (and if they do, they often return) which means there is a huge wealth of knowledge and experience for new team members to tap into. We recognise the importance of employee development, well-being, and job satisfaction.